Veolia understands the needs of large, energy-intensive companies. Reliable energy and material flows are essential for their success. At the Heinsberg-Oberbruch Industrial Park, Veolia is committed to providing companies with the services and infrastructure they need to flourish. We're at your side to ensure an efficient and well-organized launch to your operations.
Excellent infrastructure and site services for your manufacturing operations
Approx. 80 hectares of developed commercial real estate and approx. 20 hectares of greenfield space
Close proximity to excellent transport links and major urban areas
Utility and site services
- Steam supply at various pressure levels (up to 20 bar)
- Very high availability
- Provision of other energy types: Compressed air, cooling water, chilled water
- Local heating grid based on industrial waste heat
- Groundwater extraction for process water needs
- Operation of 20 shallow wells and 4 deep wells
- Supply of fully desalinated water
- Drinking water from on-site purification facilities (e.g. for companies in the food industry)
- Cooling water
- Purification of industrial wastewater in various sectors
- Biological wastewater treatment plant with sludge treatment
- Sewer system for the discharge of wastewater and rainwater
- Wastewater treatment capacity for 80–100k population; only partially used
- On-site operation of power distribution grid (general power supply)
- On-site operation of natural gas distribution grid (closed local grid)
- Customers have the option of purchasing electricity from Veolia Industriepark Deutschland GmbH or third-party suppliers
- Facility management
- Winter services
- Plant security, access control
Companies at the industrial park
The Heinsberg-Oberbruch Industrial Park is home to numerous prestigious multinational companies. Many of our resident companies are active in plastics and advanced materials or in food processing and production.
Europe’s largest producer of carbon fiber
Producer of coloring foodstuffs and bioactive substances from renewable materials
Producer of circuit boards
Producer of high-quality thermoplastic materials as semi-finished or finished parts
World-leading supplier of systems for short-staple fiber spinning
Producer of fuel cells
Companies from other sectors are also located at the park, and benefit from the local infrastructure.
Alliander - Electricity, gas grid operator
AQUS - Trainee workshop
Bilfinger Engineering & Maintenance GmbH - Industrial services, workshops
BKK Euregio - BKK EUREGIO is a private health insurer dedicated to serving price-conscious customers who also demand high quality. BKK EUREGIO insurance plans are perfect for individuals who place a strong emphasis on service quality and on excellent benefits.
Deinwerk gGmbH - Workshop for the mentally handicapped
lekker - Electricity, gas energy sales
MTE Haustechnik GmbH - Construction and renovation services
NSI Mobile Water Solutions Germany GmbH - Supplier of mobile water treatment systems
Otto Gourmet - Provider of sustainably sourced meat – you a difference you can taste.
PN Power Plants AG - Planning and development of energy projects – worldwide
QUIP - Production, technology, personnel
ViaNobis - Die Chancengeber - PROFILE workshop
Teijin Carbon Europe GmbH
Jörg Friedrich, CEO
The park's infrastructure made it an ideal choice for our operations. Veolia reliably provides us with process water and professionally treats our wastewater. In addition, Veolia is our partner for the resource efficient utilization of industrial waste heat.
GNT Deutschland GmbH
Veolia provides us with a customized portfolio of services, including steam, water, and electricity supply as well as production-related wastewater treatment – all with a very high degree of reliability.
Gebrüder Otto Gourmet GmbH
We're here because of the site’s historic ambiance, which provides fresh impetus for creative ideas.
We appreciate the bespoken site services, which are customized to our specific needs.
- Approx. 4 hectares within the core area of historic industry site, redeveloped, with industrial area zoning (GI)
- Approx. 3.5 hectares in expansion areas (greenfield) with commercial and industrial zoning (GI and GE)
- Approx. 8 hectares within the core area are owned by third parties and can be allocated to new uses (brownfield)
- Lease options in existing buildings available upon request
Available real estate and site services for your business
Extending over 100 hectares, the Heinsberg-Oberbruch Industrial Park offers ideal conditions for your commercial activities.
In the core area of the industrial park, you can take advantage of comprehensively refurbished historical real estate available for lease at favorable conditions. Industrial companies with water- and wastewater-intensive processes will find ideal production conditions due to the park’s groundwater rights and on-site wastewater treatment plant.
You can also take advantage of a range of energy services, which can be customized to your needs (including electricity, natural gas, heat, and steam supply). The symbiosis between industrial activities at the park creates mutually beneficial energy flows, generating added value for all participants.
A global leader in resource efficiency, Veolia has extensive technical expertise and experience as an industrial park operator and infrastructure service provider, enabling it to realize innovative solutions with synergistic benefits.
Cooperation with the city of Heinsberg
The marketing of the vacant real estate is being carried out in close cooperation with the city of Heinsberg. You will benefit from excellent lines of communication to local to authorities and institutions, to the state government of North Rhine-Westphalia, and to important research institutions. Regionally as well as supra-regionally we have an excellent network of contacts, ensuring your business activities can get off the ground quickly and unbureaucratically.