Our ambition is to accelerate the time to market of the innovative concepts through the support of EIT RawMaterials and Veolia in a “co-creation” mode. In particular, the intention is to test the concepts on the industry and commercial sites of Veolia in Germany, providing first references in a real environment.
You want to apply for the call?
Send us an e-mail with your pitch deck at [email protected] until June, 22nd 2018!
We will get back to you with feedback about your idea as soon as possible and invite you to officially submit your application!
We politely ask you to not apply before our feedback to guarantee the best results for both sides.
Unfortunately, applications which not have been sighted beforehand cannot be considered! Deadline for the Go Circular! campaign is June, 22nd.
The Cooperation is proposed for startups with innovative concepts in these fields:
Recycling of composite materials with focus on metal / plastic composites and other difficult waste streams
WEEE (waste of electrical and electronic equipment), battery and catalyst recycling
Novel ecodesign concepts to increase industrial use of recycled product
As an innovative partner, we encourage a co-development partnership with you!
Our goal is to ensure an intense cooperation to accelerate your time to market.
To be considered for the startup program, you have to prove a societal and environmental benefit of your concept in the following three to five years.
Joint offer to startups
The three support packages depending on your level of maturity can be combined , if needed.
- Kick-start Funding: Proof-of-concept and feasibility study incl. laboratory tests and business case validation.
- Startup Booster: Infrastructure or incubator services for getting support towards tests on industrial sites incl. protecting IP.
- Funding Instruments: Direct investment to boost your growth incl. large scale demo project and marketing concept.
Partner for this special initiative:
- Up to two year mentoring program and cooperation with TWO leading institutions with strong market experiences
- Veolia: world leader in environmental solution deployment, as your industrial mentoring partner
- The allocation of a seed funding (see above) to perform a field validation of your innovation
- EIT RawMaterials: business development partner giving you support in business model & product development etc.
- Taking advantage of Veolia and EIT RawMaterials’ expertise and client base to form your business ideas into a market solution
- Up to two year office location on the EUREF-Campus, a very inspiring innovation campus in Germany
- Networking with our other young and innovative startups
Who is eligible?
We look for entrepreneurs, innovators and companies with a venture at an early stage of its development that can serve as the basis for a viable new business.
Entrepreneurs should be full-time on their venture. Participants can commit to relocate key staff to the Veolia startup camp in Berlin during the program’s duration.
The application process:
- 2nd of May to 22nd of June: Application period
- 22th of June to 05th of July: Internal evaluation phase of all applications
- Second week of July: First feedback on your application & if we are interested: invitation to Veolia Startup Village
- 29th of August: Pitch your idea in front of Veolia employees (about ten startups invited - Berlin)
- After the Startup Village: In case you get chosen (second selection round): Concrete elaboration of a joint innovation project with you & Veolia mentor
- Around second or third week in October 2018: Final pitch in front of CEO and Veolia top management; announcement of winner
- December 2018: Start of cooperation
We are looking forward to being inspired by your idea!
The information contained on this Website is intended only for general information purposes. Veolia’s goal is to keep the information accurate and up to date. Nevertheless Veolia does not assume any liability and/or warranty for the accuracy of information available on this Website. Furthermore this Website displays statements and information of a possible future development. All statements and information are subject to future developments including but not limited to uncertainties, risks, as well as other factors. All these implications could lead to substantial differences in e.g. development, financial circumstances, financial situation, or performance in comparison to the statements and information provided on this Website. Therefore Veolia does not assume any liability and/or warranty for the accuracy of information and statements on this Website nor for the occurrence of future developments which could be derived from the statements and information available on this Website. Veolia reserves the right to change information and statements as well as this Disclaimer at any time. Please check the Disclaimer each time you visit the Website for changes.
By clicking the link “https://veolia.hypeinnovation.com/login“ you are leaving this website and you will be redirected to the Veolia Innovation Portal which is operated by VEOLIA Recherche et Innovation (SENC), 36/38 avenue Kléber-75116 Paris.